Easy Vegetarian Chicken Curry // Quarantine Cooking
I’ve been cooking a lot during quarantine and I’m not that great so I thought… PERFECT! LET ME TEACH PEOPLE! Today, we make my mom’s special chicken curry but vegetarian.
Did you see the time that I made the perfect mac and cheese?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgFabzkgec4&t=568sSubscribe: http://bit.ly/SubLillyVlogs | HOW TO BE A BAWSE: http://LillySinghBook.com
ORIGINAL RECIPE: Serves 10-12
3 tablespoons oil
3 large onions, diced
2 tablespoons garlic, finely diced
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
2 teaspoons turmeric
1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes
2 teaspoons salt
1 1/2 cups water
2 tomatoes, chopped
1 whole chicken, skin removed, cut into pieces or vegetarian meat replacement
1. Heat oil over medium heat.
2. Add the onions and cook for 5ish minutes until golden brown. Add garlic, ginger and cumin and cook for about one minute.
3. Add turmeric, red chili flakes and salt. Stir well.
4. Add the water and tomatoes and simmer for 30 minutes.
5. Add chicken/chicken replacement and cook for 10 minutes.
6. Check to make sure there is enough liquid to cover the chicken at least halfway. If not, add more.
7. Cover and simmer for another 30 or until meat is tender.
8. Serve with rice, roti or naan.
9. ENJOY x
DAILY VLOGS: https://youtube.com/watch?v=bVDx9Resap0&list=PLzJJH9jFtNp914Edp5vPvhHYSphugPLV3
MOST POPULAR VLOGS: https://youtube.com/watch?v=HFyXP95NYfQ&list=PLzJJH9jFtNp_smXCGLtA0vEdZIaL8Agd0
— MORE HAPPINESS AWAITS —
Thanks for watching and have a great day xo