Hope for India’ Dinner & Dance Wolverhampton 19th October
On Saturday 19th October 2013 7pm, You are cordially invited to attend the Family Fund Raising Event ‘HOPE FOR INDIA’ Dinner & Dance, presented by The Charity ‘Divine Onka Mission’ at the Regency Banqueting Suite, Fox’s Lane, Wolverhampton, WV1 1PA
The aim of the evening is for families to get together have fun, raise awareness and funds for the various projects in India to give basic needs for the most needy such as clean water, medical care, employment and daily food. Just by purchasing a ticket YOU can and will be helping towards the ‘Hope for India’ Project.
On the night you will be entertained by food music performances and special surprises.
A great night out full of good spirit and and a noble cause.
Please help us make a difference and support us by spreading the word.
The Night will be Hosted by Reena Combo
SPECIAL PERFORMANCES by:
SUPPORTED BY: Billy Babu
DRESS CODE: Smart / Traditional
Ticket’s: £15 Adults / £8 Under 12’s / Under 5’s Free
For Information call Mintu – 0754 0365636 Manj – 0742 7173171 Sukhy – 0785 0430922
For more information on the Divine Onkar Mission please go on there web site: www.divine-onkar.org.uk
The aims of the Divine Onkar Mission:
- Eradicate Poverty and Promote Social Justice
- Provide Quality Education from Infant through to College Levels
- Provide Basic Health Care and Cataract Projects
- Provide Clean and Uncontaminated Drinking Water
- Promote Community Engagement and Empowerment
- promote the rights of women and girls through education and awareness
- Reduce intolerance, discrimination and social exclusion and promote respect for diversity and human dignity and life